We provide real benefits to the clients where the return on investment is measured.
• If you do not get a long term benefit there is no charge.
• 100% Success on claims submitted
• Potential Refunds of Tax Available Subject to what you have paid previously
• Savings on future tax subject to acceptance by HMRC
• Minimal time required on your part
• Minimal time required by your accountant
• Between 15% and 25% of the Property Cost Available in Reliefs subject to the survey
• £1m Property could claim up to £250,000 in unclaimed allowances
A taxpayers right to claim allowances by carrying out a survey on the property.
“many businesses, who are entitled to a retrospective Capital Allowances rebate, have not made a claim”.
If you answer a YES to the points below then it’s worth us talking about this opportunity:
• Acquisition of commercial property in last 15 years
• Acquisition value (or cost of any extension) is £300k or more
• Owns the freehold, or Lease of at least 15 years
• In possession of Contract of sale for commercial property
The service that we carry out is to make claims on behalf of a client or their accountants/advisors with HMRC in respect of unclaimed Capital Allowances. We are Capital Allowances Surveyors and use this niche skill to justify claims to HMRC where no other supporting evidence is available.
We carry out this work by:-
• Analysing Contracts of Purchase and supporting documentation
• Analysing Client Accounts
• Analysing Specific Pieces of expenditure with invoices provided by the client.
• Liaising with Contractors to ascertain exact costs for qualifying items
For properties where they have either been purchased as going concerns or there is not detailed information from contractors we will comprehensively Survey properties to enable us to provide valuations for qualifying items. This is very helpful and enables us to maximise a claim on items that the client didn’t actually put in themselves.
We differ from accountants as we justify a claim using the qualifications as Capital Allowances Valuers. The valuation is used as a basis for the claim for items you do not have specific invoices for.
CALL US ON 01246 293013 FOR A NO OBLIGATION CHAT OR COMPLETE THE ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW
Please Complete the Online Enquiry Form
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible, we are here to help !